Formula Vee Australia

What do I have to do if I want to start racing Vee's?

Firstly you need to join your state's Formula Vee association. Then you need to organise a car by either purchasing one, or find a car that you can lease. You should also either organise to borrow, or purchase all the necessary racing attire. Next you should have your CAMS medica examination, and go to the CAMS lecture. Then you need to complete your CAMS driver observation day in your Vee, and if successful, complete your CAMS PCC application form, and obtain your PCC license. Once you have your license, you can enter your first race and go racing! Checkout the new member information sheet.